Have you ever wondered what it takes to market a biotech company?
It is important to adjust your marketing to whatever stage your company is in. It is key to understand the current needs of your biotech, to develop the right marketing strategy.
Webene is a full-service marketing company based in the San Diego, CA area.
The agency provides the full range of creative marketing communications services, and has an extensive portfolio in the medical and biotechnology industries.
Webene specializes in the marketing needs of small to mid-size life science and biotechnology companies.
Communicating the value of your products or service requires knowledge of the science behind them, an understanding of your target markets and end users, and choosing effective communication tactics for your message.
We understand that your ultimate goal is to grow your business, and we will work with you to develop a marketing plan that clearly outlines a winning marketing campaign, helping you reach your objectives.
Contact us to schedule a free one-on-one phone consultation.
Implementing Your Marketing Strategy
We offer many tactics to effectively reach your target audience. Whether you work with us to define your strategy, or have already decided your path forward, Webene can provide the right materials to create greater awareness about your brand, including:
- Branding & Messaging – Branding is an important part of marketing your biotech marketing company. Step number one is to design a logo for you. Your logo must be unique. It shouldn’t be confusing or easily confused with a competing brand.
- Printed Marketing Materials – Your biotech company’s marketing message should be spread across your website, microsites, websites where your customers hang out, articles and press releases, social media, podcasts, explainer videos, education and training materials.
- SEO and Online Marketing Materials
- Social Media Tactics
- Trade Show/Conference Materials & Planning
- Website Design & Web Development
- Content Writing
- Press Releases
Webene is a leading marketing company helping biotech companies succeed. Over the years, we have provided website design, ecommerce web development, graphic design, brochure design, trade show booth design, seo (search engine optimization), and advertising services to biotech companies. We also help biotech companies building the brand that resonates with their customers and penetrates the biotech market.
To help you achieve success, you need a marketing partner who understands the market dynamics and industry issues impacting your business. Webene has proven marketing expertise and business knowledge across a variety of industry sectors including medical, dental, and biotechnology. Experts agree that marketing is critical to improving commercial potential in the biotech market. Ideally, marketers should be part of your overall strategy very early. Webene provides professional marketing and consulting services to biotech firms.
Our marketing and business services include:
- Advertising & Promotion – Create and manage ads through online and print platforms.
- Corporate Identity Creation – Design your logo, brochure, business cards, letterhead, etc.
- Company Marketing & Branding – We can help you develop a memorable brand.
- Contact List Development – What is your target market? We can help you build a list of industry influencers or potential buyers.
- Copywriting/Content Development – Writing and posting messaging via your website and social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter. We can help you convert existing medical content into blog posts.
- Corporate Presentations – Do you need a presentation prepared for a biotech conference? We can help.
- Direct Marketing – Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Internet Marketing – Email, Website, SEO
- Market & Industry Research
- Product Marketing
- Trade Shows & Event Marketing – Trade show booth design, Display design
Our clients include startups, established companies, and nonprofits. Our specialization includes science-based and technology-based business with business-to-business and business-to-consumer technical products and services. The Webene advantage is our proficiency in marketing and business.
Our clients include small to mid-size biotechnology and medical companies.