Ask what a brochure can do for your business.
The first step in good brochure design is determining its purpose. Are you introducing your company, a new product, or a new service? Instead of starting with the design we need to start with asking questions. Our design team will understand your objectives prior to creating a mock up for you. Our designers will consider your audience during the design process.
- Is your target market B2C or B2B?
- Who are your customers? Are your customers teenagers or C-level executives?
- What is the most important message you want to communicate to your target market?
- What differentiates your business from your competitors?
- What is your USP (Unique Selling Proposition)?
Answering the above questions will help your company finalize the purpose for your company brochure.
Your brochure needs to communicate to the world compelling reasons to hire you instead of your competition. Your brochure has to help you build credibility with your prospects.
Good brochures include customer testimonials because customers are more likely believe customers instead of sales people.
If your company brochure is aimed at your existing customers, you need to remind them of all the great things about your company and your services.
A strong call to action is a key part of good brochure design. It is not enough to list your phone number, you must tell people to Call.
Your brochure should include the following:
- At least one excellent image to support your story
- USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Call to action
- Customer testimonials
- Credibility factors
- An offer
Keep the above points in mind when talking with one of our brochure designers and you too will have an effective brochure that will help you bring in more business.