What does it take today to do SEO right?
Putting a few keywords here and there won’t do much for your website. You need an ongoing SEO strategy that will turn your website into an authority site.
Whatever your business is about your site has to show that you are an authority in your field.
You can create an authority website by:
- Constantly adding new content.
- Add detailed articles about your industry.
- Tell stories about how you help your clients.
- Demo your products or services.
- Show why your solution is better than competing solutions.
- Create short videos about your solutions, your industry.
- Include customer testimonials.
- Introduce your team and show the reasons they provide superior service.
- Create special reports for your prospects.
- Write white papers or case studies to show your work.
Hiring an Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expert is your first step in improving your search engine rankings.
There are many people that claim to know about SEO, but very few who are SEO experts. We are SEO experts.
SEO is important for many reasons, here are some of the most important ones:
- Without an SEO expert your website will not rank for highly competitive keywords. There is so much competition online that if you don’t do SEO for your website, you simply won’t rank for your target search terms.
- You need an expert. Sorry, your nephew won’t do. If you want SEO done right hire a professional.
- Consistency is key. One of the first things an SEO expert will tell you is that it takes time. There are no overnight SEO success stories. Especially, new websites will take longer to rank for highly competitive keywords than more mature sites.
- Cheating will not get you far. You might have heard of tricks or black hat SEO techniques. There are many honest ways of doing SEO right. We only practice ethical SEO.
- Content is important. One of the best strategy is to constantly add new quality unique content. There is no such a thing as too much good content. The best websites add new content daily. A website is not a project with a beginning and an end. It is an ever evolving work in progress.