What are the reasons my website is not visible on Google?
There are several reasons your website is not visible on Google:
- Website age = It takes time for Google to index and rank websites.
- No original content – If your website has duplicate (content copied from other websites), Google may penalize your website.
- Low authority – Websites with low authority may not be visible on Google.
- Blocked Google bots – If your website is incorrectly set up, it may block Google from crawling the site.
- Incorrect robots.txt file – An incorrectly configured robots.txt file could block Google from indexing and ranking your web pages.
- No external links – If you try to rank for highly competitive keywords, your website needs to have external links.
- Lack of search intent – If visitors bounce off your website, Google will conclude that your web page lacks search intent.
- Google penalty – Google may automatically or manually penalize your website, which could result in your site be not visible on Google.
- Why My Website Is Not Showing Up On Google?
- Why Doesn’t My Website Work Without WWW?
- Why My Website Is Not Visible On Google?
- Why Can’t I See My Website On Google?
- Why My WordPress Website Is Slow?
- Why Is My Website Being Redirected To Another Site?
- My Website Is Down: How Do I Fix It?
How to make my website visible on Google search?
Do you want help with optimizing your website for Google? Contact us today for help with your website.
You can make your website visible on Google search by taking the following steps:
- Get your website verified by Google.
- Publish high-quality in-depth content.
- Optimize your website for your target keywords.
- Write effective titles. Make sure to include your keywords in page titles.
- Create a search engine friendly website structure by keyword optimized internal linking.
- Add more pages with relevant content. If your website is about websites, write content about website design, optimization, marketing, and SEO.
- Submit your website to online directories.
- Reach out to established websites and offer to write guest posts.
- Use relevant images
- Optimize images for your target keywords.
- If you have the budget run Google ads.
- Get Google reviews from your satisfied customers.
- Post links to your pages on social media.
- Solicit other businesses to share your website.
- Use traditional media to share your website.
- Include your web address in your email signature.
- Always promote your website on and offline.
Why is my website not showing up on Google?
If your website isn’t showing up on Google, it’s for one of the following reasons:
- If your website is brand new, it won’t be visible up in Google for a while.
- A penalized website won’t show up in Google.
- Your website hasn’t been indexed yet. It could take up to 6-months to get a new website indexed.
- There may be a “no index” tag on your website.
- Your website may not be optimized for your target keywords.
- If your website doesn’t show up in Google search, it may lack relevant content.
- The website content may be low quality.
- Duplicate content could result in poor search engine rankings.
- You are trying to rank for highly competitive keywords without the right strategy.
- Your website may not be visible up in Google search due to a bad user experience.
How to index my website on Google?
You can ask Google to index your website. The first step is to create a Google Search Console account. It’s free and easy to use. Once you had created your account, log in and navigate to the URL inspection tool.
Paste the URL (like webene.com) you want Google to index into the search bar. Then, Google will check the URL to see if it’s already in the index. If your page is not in the Google index, you can click the “Request indexing” button.
This is an effective process for getting a new website or web page on Google. With this simple process, you are asking Google to add a new web page to its index. But, once you have an established website, you no longer have to submit individual pages to Google.
Why is my WordPress website not showing up in Google search?
If you have a new WordPress site, Google takes 3 months or longer to index and rank your site. Set your WordPress site’s privacy settings to Public. Make sure the option “Do not allow search engines to index my site” is not selected.
For new WordPress sites, it’s best to submit a sitemap using Google Search Console.
Why is my Shopify website not showing up on Google?
There may be several reasons why your Shopify website isn’t showing up on Google:
- A Shopify trial account will not be visible on Google.
- If your Shopify store is brand new, it won’t show up in Google. It takes time for Google to index new online stores. There are billions of web pages, and it takes time to index them. One way to expedite Google indexing is to submit your sitemap to Google Search Console.
- Your Shopify site may not be visible on Google if you have a password on your store. Contact Shopify to remove your online store password.
- If you migrated from another online store platform to Shopify, you should redirect traffic to your new site. Contact Shopify to find out how to keep your Google ranking when you migrate your online store to Shopify.
- Make sure your Shopify store includes relevant keywords and content. The lack of relevant content is a common reason why your Shopify site might not show up on Google. Publishing high-quality content is critical for showing up on Google.
Why is my Godaddy website not showing up on Google?
If your Godaddy website is not visible on Google, it’s most likely because you have a new website. A Godaddy website with the correct DNS configuration should be visible on Google.
One reason your Godaddy website isn’t showing up on Google could be that you haven’t submitted a sitemap to Google Search Console. If you try your Godaddy site to show up on Google, you should submit a sitemap.
But even if you have submitted a sitemap for your website, a new Godaddy website could still take several months to be visible on Google.
Search Engine Visibility and your Godaddy Website
Search Engine Visibility is a tool to help you with search engine submission and optimization. The tool will help you optimize your website for Google.
Why use Search Engine Visibility?
Search Engine Visibility is designed to help site owners improve onsite and offsite SEO. Search engine optimization increases the visibility of your Godaddy site in Google. We call this organic or unpaid, Google results.
Google uses a proprietary ranking algorithm to rank your website. The search engine evaluates your website based on dozens of variables such as external links, user experience, keyword density, usability, etc.
The absence or the lack of some attributes can result in poor Google rankings. And over optimization can also hurt your Google rankings too. Search Engine Visibility focuses on the most important aspects of SEO, helping you improve the ranking of your website.
How to Make Your New Website More Visible on Google?
An easy way to make your site more visible on Google is to sign up with Google Search Console. Google Search Console is free. It’s a service from Google that allows businesses to submit their site for indexing.
Whether you’re using WordPress, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, BigCommerce, or Wix, adding your website to Google Search Console is a critical part of SEO. It is also the fastest way to get your website – especially a new website – included in Google’s search results.
Google Visibility Through Google Business
Registering with Google Business should be a top priority when your new website is completed.
Your Google Business profile will expedite the process of indexing your site. And Google Business will also ensure that your website shows in relevant local search results.
Creating a Google Business profile is an easy SEO tactic. And it will give your business a quick SEO boost. When your business appears in relevant Google search results, your business will benefit from additional organic or free traffic.
One of the biggest advantages of this SEO strategy is speed. You could see this SEO strategy’s positive impact in weeks, not months or years.
Registering your website with Google Business is free and simple. After registration, Google will mail a postcard with a pin code to the address of your business. With the pin code, you can complete registering your website with Google Business. It’s that simple.
Site Speed and Google Indexing
Site speed is an important aspect of Google rankings. In other words, if your site loads fast, it may rank higher in Google search. Reducing the size of images on your site will improve site speed. And a high-quality website host will also help increase the speed of your website.
The cheapest web hosts are also the slowest and most unreliable hosting companies. So, if you host your website on a $10 a month hosting service, don’t expect great Google search results.
Increasing the speed of your website speed requires technical setup and skills. Site performance is a key part of SEO today and you need to hire a professional to optimize your website.
Contact us now for help with website optimization, marketing, SEO, and redesign.
What are the best keywords for easy Google rankings?
The right keywords will help you rank faster in Google. And with the appropriate keywords, your website will rank for many more relevant keyword phrases.
What if your website could rank for hundreds of different keyword phrases in Google?
It’s possible to rank your website for hundreds, even thousands of relevant keyword phrases. The first step to achieve this important SEP milestone is to identify the best keywords for your business.
The keywords are the phrases your future customers will use to find your business in Google. Therefore, those are the very keywords that you want to rank for in Google.
Once you know which keywords are relevant for your website, you need to ensure that they’re added to your website the right way.
To identify the right keywords for your site you need to:
- Perform keyword research
- Understand keyword competition
- Verify traffic expectations for relevant keywords
- Include keywords in URLs
- Keyword optimize your content
- Optimize page titles
- Include keywords in post and page titles
- Optimize H1, H2, and H3 tags for your target keywords
- Make sure image alt tags include the target keyword of the page
Backlinks for Improved Google Visibility
Even the best-optimized URLs, page content, page titles, and meta descriptions may not improve Google visibility.
If you want to rank your website for competitive keywords, you must have a backlink strategy. Backlinks, when done correctly, can radically improve your site’s Google rankings.
Sites with backlinks normally outrank websites without ‘backlinks‘ pointing to them.
Backlinks are simple. They are links from other websites to your site. And they differentiate your website from the millions of other websites online. Every link is a vote. And each link makes your website more valuable in the eyes of Google.
The two best ways to generate backlinks are:
- Outreach – You contact websites and ask them to link to some content on your website. Many site owners are willing to link to other sites to provide valuable content to their own visitors.
- High-quality content – When you publish keyword-rich blog posts, you can expect other websites to link to your content. The links from these websites are SEO gold. The right article can help you get quality backlinks, helping you rank higher in Google searches.
Links from relevant sites are what you need for better Google search results. And higher-quality sites count more than links from lower-quality sites. Getting a link from CNN to your website will impact your site’s Google rankings more than a brand new blog.
Many Ways to Boost Your Position in Google Results
I hope the SEO tips in this post have helped you understand how to make your website more visible in Google. Although Google rankings require a lot of work, you can improve your rankings with the right strategy.
Most of the time, hiring an SEO professional is best to improve your site’s Google visibility. So if you’re interested in finding out more about SEO for your business, and want to make more improvements to your website, then contact us today.